Presented by Mick and Sue Nelson, founders of Total Aquatic Programming, LLC, and Kevin Post, Principle of Counsilman Hunsaker.
Cost: $119.00 Per Person
The pools of the future must be designed to be functional for all and financially sustainable. The experience of going through the 2020 pandemic of Covid-19 has validated how important it is for businesses to be proactive in their leadership and management. Let the Dream Team of Total Aquatic Programming and Counsilman-Hunsaker help you with your project. We'll make sure your project is the right size for your budget.
Pools will need to be programmed for the health and wellness of the community. Over 80 million people suffer with chronic pain in our country and water exercise is the best prescription. Focusing on different types of “fitness programs” will be key to the success of the aquatic facility. Offering swim lesson programs for all ages will help with decreasing the number of drownings we have in the U.S. 1 out of 2 adults do not know how to swim. Teaching adults today will help save kids lives in the future.
The hardest thing to do with any project is to take the first step. The Dream Team can help you develop the best plan for your project. The information presented will be about the process of building and programming pools to be community centerpieces for safety, health & wellness while still being financially sustainable.
The Virtual Build A Pool Webinar has been designed to give the participant 2 weeks to review and absorb the content. The material is developed into 6 modules approximately 90 minutes for each module. There will be a live Q & A session for the participants to ask their questions of the presenters plus the sponsors and professional providers of the VBAP.
Some of the topics covered include:
- Developing your committee and professional team.
- Learn about the new standard in water exercise program delivery and management
- Innovative technologies and build options.
- Facility design from Learn to Swim and therapy pools to large competition pools.
- How USA Swimming's Professional Providers can help make your project a reality
What past attendees are saying about the Regional Build a Pool Conference:
- "Very helpful with pricing break down and new design options"
- "The wealth of knowledge Mick & Sue have and shared was terrific. A lot of [the] info I already had was validated and several misconceptions invalidated."
- "Incredibly detailed with 'have to know' information"
The Virtual BAP Webinar has been developed into 6 modules that are approximately 90 minutes in length. Participants will have 2 weeks to complete the material. Once completed, you will be able to participate in the live Q&A session with the presenters and with TAP and USA Swimming's Professional Providers and Sponsors. Participants will continue to have access to the VBAP material for 3 months after the closing date.
March 9, 2021
All day, every day through March 23rd