About BAP:The way pools are designed for the future will be particularly important to the success of the operations. The experience of going through the 2020 pandemic of Covid-19 has validated how important it is for businesses to be proactive in their leadership and management. Join us and find out how the Reality Team can help you design, develop, and deliver the best aquatic facility to your community. Let our Dream Team help you with your project. They can help with your project by making sure it is the right size of project that you can afford to build and operate plus help with up-to-date programming. Pools are not only a way for the community to stay cool in the summer and socialize. Pools can offer programs that directly affect the safety and well-being for all community members. Pools are not just pools anymore; they are considered Aquatic Health Clubs or Water Gyms. Pools can be programmed in a way that will make them essential for your community. The hardest thing to do with any project is to take that first step. The Reality Team will help you figure out what size aquatic facility that you can build to be sustainable. The information presented will be about the process of building and programming pools to be community centerpieces for safety, health & wellness while still being financially sustainable. Some of the topics covered include:
- Developing your committee and professional team.
- Learn about the new standard in water exercise program delivery and management
- Innovative technologies and build options.
- Facility design from Learn to Swim and therapy pools to large competition pools.
- How TAP’s Professional Providers can help make your project a reality.
- "Very helpful with pricing break down and new design options"
- "Practical info on programming & new building methods"
- "Incredibly detailed with 'have to know' information"