Presented by Counsilman-Hunsaker, Clear Comfort, and the Aquatics Coalition and featuring:
- Miriam Lynch | Executive Director, Diversity in Aquatics
- Rowdy Gaines | Director of Community Engagement, USA Swimming
- Shana Ferguson | Chief Commercial Officer, USA Swimming
- Jill White | Founder and Owner, Starfish Aquatics Institute
- Lisa Blackwell, MD | Internal Medicine Specialist
- Mike Kraft | VP of Commercial Sales, Clear Comfort
- Kevin Post | Principal, Counsilman-Hunsaker
We're bringing the best panel of aquatic experts yet to the Aquatics Town-Hall Webinar Series! From a Diversity in Aquatics executive, to a U.S. Olympic Hall of Fame recipient, to a medical professional, industry leaders will share how you can navigate future changes ahead with purpose-driven aquatics.
To gain the latest industry insights, tools, and guidelines for purpose-driven aquatics, save your spot at this free webinar for Friday, October 2 at 2pm EDT.
In this town-hall webinar, we'll be discussing:
- Why purpose-driven aquatics are essential
- The impact the lack of access to pools and instructional aquatics is having on marginalized communities
- The science behind why aquatic facilities and purpose-driven aquatic activities are at a lower risk for transmitting COVID-19
- How COVID-19 safety protocols at aquatic facilities are working to minimize the risk of COVID-19 transmissions.
Save your spot today! We look forward to seeing you there!
October 2, 2020
2:00pm EDT / 1:00pm CDT