Rich DiMeo leads the HydroApps Web Applications line of business at Counsilman-Hunsaker. The HydroApps suite enables facility owners to optimize their facility operations and manage risk. Rich directs HydroApps strategy, go-to-market planning and execution, product management, and technology and industry partnerships. He is responsible for the overall performance of the web applications business.
Rich brings 20 years’ experience in business and software solutions for multiple industries including real estate, facilities management, construction, engineering, professional services, service and maintenance. He is an accomplished leader in technology solutions in ERP software, Analytics, Mobility, and SaaS.
Prior to his time in technology, Rich worked in operations in the real estate, construction and engineering industries. Rich’s academic experience includes an MBA, and BS in Architectural Engineering, both from the University of Colorado. His project experience includes the expansion of the Moscone Convention Center and Yerba Buena Gardens, both located in San Francisco, and several commercial projects in Atlantic City, New Jersey. Rich developed a passion for aquatics as a surf lifeguard in New Jersey, and a competitive triathlete.
"It is not the mountain we conquer but ourselves." – Edmund Hillary
- Certificate - Leadership Development Program, Center for Creative Leadership
- Certificate - Strategic Planning, American Management Assoc.
- Certificate - Practical Product Management, Pragmatic Institute
- Parker Colorado Parks & Rec
- YMCA of Greater Indy
- Yerba Buena Gardens, City & County of San Fransisco
- Volunteer Firefighter - Evergreen, CO Fire Rescue