The Millennium Tower is a blue-gray glass, 60-story highrise condo tower located in the Financial District in San Francisco. The innovative design of this urban redevelopment project creates a significant architectural landmark for the transformation of the Transbay Terminal District. Designed by Millennium Partners, in association with Handel Architects, the complex consists of 400 condominium units; 19,000 sq. ft. amenity space; 8,000 sq. ft. retail space; and 350 underground parking spaces. At 650 feet, the tower is the fourth tallest structure marking the city's skyline.
Awards & Recognitions:
- 2009 - 'Top Honor' Award - Metal Architecture magazine, April 2009 edition
- 2008 - 'Construction Category Winner' -American Concrete - Institute Awards - Northern California Chapter
- 2008 - 'CIB Award of Merit' Award - Roger H. Corbetta Awards Program - (Concrete Industry Board)
- 2009 - 'Structural Engineering Project of the Year' Award American Society of Civil Engineers, Region 9
- 2008 - 'Outstanding Structural Engineering Project' Award - San Francisco Section of the American Society of Civil Engineers