Counsilman-Hunsaker, in association with TMP Associates, was commissioned to design a world-class aquatic facility for Oxford High School.
State-of-the-art features of the stretch 25-yard pool include:
- Eight competition lanes outlined in black tile markers from the deep end parapet to bulkhead
- Six-foot-wide moveable fiberglass bulkhead
- Practice lanes, from the bulkhead to shallow end, allowing diving while swimming occurs
- Starting platforms for all lanes located on the parapet
- Two 1-meter diving stands
The pool has a water depth of 13 ft. 6 in. at the deep end, while the shallow end's depth is set at 3 ft. 8 in. to allow as much shallow water as possible for training.