After residents voted in favor of a $4 million referendum to bring a new aquatic facility to the City of Pampa, children and families near and far are enjoying the new Pampa H2O Aquatic Center, located in Inez Carter Park. The aquatic facility features over 11,000 sq. ft. of water surface and showcases exciting amenities for all ages. A large zero-depth entry area with interactive play structure delights children upon entering the facility. Adjacent to the shallow play area, a raised plunge pool spills over a 26 ft. wide waterfall feature into the main pool below. The lazy river provides a variety of active and passive spaces, and the separate six lane lap pool serves everything from fitness and recreational programming to competitive swim meets.
The aquatic center follows the successful trend of multi-generational family aquatic centers – providing a great variety of amenities for visitors of all ages and interests.
7,800 sq. ft. Recreation Pool
- 220 ft. lazy river and underwater seating alcove
- 25 ft. tower with open and enclosed slides
- Elevated plunge pool waterfall feature
- Zero beach entry with tot slide and spray features
- Multi-platform water play structure with slides and tipping bucket
- 35 ft. splash bowl slide
3,400 sq. ft. Lap Pool
- Six lane 25-yards
- Two 1-meter diving boards