Residents of St. Simeon's Episcopal not-for-profit retirement community, where men and women of all faiths live independently, are thoroughly enjoying the new indoor aquatic amenities in a beautiful, light-filled natatorium.
St. Simeon's mission is: To be the preferred home for those who wish to live their later years in an environment with the highest attainable level of independence, dignity, and individuality.
And now to that list they can add aquatic therapy, water awareness, aquatic recreation, water aerobics, and other aquatic activities that will increase their residents' health and well-being for many more years to come. New features include:
- 1,500 sq. ft. Therapy Pool
- Modified fitness lap lanes
- Hydrotherapy bench seating overlooking a courtyard
- ADA-accessible zero-depth entry ramp
- Current generation system and underwater railings for therapy exercising