The exciting new Valley of the Springs Resort combines a family friendly hotel with a remarkable 40,000 sq. ft. indoor waterpark and outdoor pool area.
The tropical-themed natatorium, designed by Counsilman-Hunsaker, has received national acclaim in Tourist Attractions and Parks magazine and the Waterpark Resorts Today magazine.
The signature attraction of the 154-roomed resort is the 40,000 sq. ft. Big Splash Adventure indoor waterpark, featuring a host of attractions and several state-of-the-art features that put the property on the cutting edge of environmentally friendly design. The clear paneled aluminum structure of Big Splash Adventure features a retractable roof and allows for maximum natural light, in turn reducing energy consumption and promoting natural ventilation and air flow. The latest technology in state-of-the-art water filtration allows for a substantial reduction in water usage by virtually eliminating filter backwash, and also provides superior pool water quality via ultraviolet disinfectant systems and high efficiency boilers, allowing a reduction in the use of chemicals.
- The hotel and waterpark are both themed as a“pirate adventure”.
- Aquatic components offered by the resort include:
- Four aggressive waterslides, including serpentine and bowl slides
- 360 linear ft. interactive lazy river
- Activity pool with a water walk, floatables, vortex pool, and basketball
- Sprayground with multi-level play structure, tipping bucket, and waterslides
- Themed whirlpool spa
- Outdoor zero-depth entry activity pool with sunbathing