Bringing Aquatics to Life
Through unique expertise and partnerships, Counsilman-Hunsaker offers diverse solutions and leadership for every aquatic facility, project, and industry – from architectural design and engineering to planning and risk management. Whether an architect, developer, owner, or operator, Counsilman-Hunsaker brings aquatics to everyone.
Respected Thought Leadership
Counsilman-Hunsaker has been established as the trusted industry authority and respected thought leader in aquatics for over fifty years, with years of practical aquatic experience contributed by our team members and a passion for innovation. Our mission is "Aquatics for Life".
- University of Alabama Mal M. Moore Athletic Facility Renovation
University of Alabama Mal M. Moore Athletic...View Project
- St. Xavier High School - Charles H. Keating Sr. Natatorium (Audit)
St. Xavier High School - Charles H....View Project
- Shawnee Mission School District Aquatic Center (SMSD)
Shawnee Mission School District Aquatic Center (SMSD)View Project
- Kroc Corps Community Centers (Operations Services)
Kroc Corps Community Centers (Operations Services)View Project
- Fred Endert Municipal Swimming Pool (Operational Audit)
Fred Endert Municipal Swimming Pool (Operational Audit)View Project
By Johnathan Nies on November 25, 2022
The PHTA Certified Pool Operator (CPO) Certification is designed to train aquatic professionals in pools...