As Project Director in the South Studio, Staci works alongside clients to determine a facilities program and develops that concept into a reality. The process, day to day, involves interaction with clients, contractors, owners, architects, and the design community to fully coordinate a seamless and creative design. The project involvement continues through the construction of the facility with site observations and follows up once the facility is fully operational.
Staci is a graduate of Drury University where she received a Bachelor of Architecture degree with a minor in Fine Arts. Staci has been in the aquatics design industry since 1998 specializing in high-end hospitality, leisure pool, and aquatic feature design. Staci is the in-house subject matter expert on fountains, waterfalls, and decorative aquatic accents.
When away from work, you will find Staci and her husband cheering on their two kids on a field, court, pool, or mat at a sporting event. Traveling, spending time with friends and family, and working on home projects fill the rest of her spare time.
"Don’t wait for the perfect moment, take the moment and make it perfect. - Unknown
- 1. Athletic Business Facility of Merit
- 2. NIRSA Outstanding Sports Facility Award
- 3. United Aqua Group Gold Award
- 4. Luxury Lifestyle Award - Moscow Russia
- The Woodlands Hills Village - Park and Amenity Ctr, Conroe, TX
- Bridgeland Parkland Village - Cypress, TX
- Das Rec - New Braunfels, TX
- Volunteer fundraiser assistant for local HS Sports teams